moderated Re: send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:38 AM, Michael Pavan wrote:
I have my email set (with Mac’s Mail) to automatically BCC me on all the messages I sent,
I'm talking about when someone posts from the web. When you post via email, you already have the message in your "sent" folder anyway.