moderated Re: send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

Michael Pavan

I just composed and sent a message to a moderated thread here, and realized that since I won't see it until it is approved (and will never see it if is not approved), I've lost what I've sent. It would be convenient to somehow(?) email users a copy of their moderated message when sent by web rather than email, similarly to how moderators get an emailed copy of a pending message.
I have my email set (with Mac’s Mail) to automatically BCC me on all the messages I sent, not just to Groups.io

Yes, when Groups.io send me my post I have two copies in my inbox, but they are threaded in the same conversation so it is easy to delete my original ‘Sent’ copy.

Unfortunately, not all online forms that I fill out (or send a message from) have the option for me to receive a copy. I wish they did, that would be user-friendly.