moderated send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

I just composed and sent a message to a moderated thread here, and realized that since I won't see it until it is approved (and will never see it if is not approved), I've lost what I've sent. It would be convenient to somehow(?) email users a copy of their moderated message when sent by web rather than email, similarly to how moderators get an emailed copy of a pending message.