moderated Re: Messages Read from Group's pages

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 01:43 PM, Tom Vail wrote:
Bruce's idea above may not be that much of a "kludge" after all.  You could include the required hashtag in the "Subject Tag" under "Message Format" (see settings) which will automatically include it in every message.
Tom -- I just tried this in the ShalsTest group and it doesn't work. The hashtag goes out in the email bug is not actually "applied" to the topic. Good idea, though.

Mark -- It seems our workaround isn't working very well. We also just today had another inquiry about this in GMF. The ability to disable the online message archive remains a desirable feature to a those who would prefer a listserv-like, email-only interface.

Thanks,
Bruce