moderated Re: Change "Rejected message" to "Message rejected" in member activity log #suggestion

KWKloeber

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 11:35 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I started this thread not for any nit-picky ideal of going "cleaner/crisper." I started it because I found the current term actually misleading.
My point, not well communicated, is that it the construction is kept in mind and focused on up front when composing every message (of any type anywhere) the ambiguity and huhs? more often than not automatically disappear.

Certsinly it’s fine as is.