moderated Re: Change "Rejected message" to "Message rejected" in member activity log #suggestion

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 08:06 AM, magicalkingdomgroups@... wrote:
But the message wasn't rejected by the system.
Yes it was. We are not talking about "Rejected pending message." We are talking about automatically rejected messages due to size, attachments not allowed, etc. This is in the Message Activity log, not the Moderator Activity log.