moderated Re: Change "Rejected message" to "Message rejected" in member activity log #suggestion

Also, just noticing that in my email (gmail), it appears with a line break. Weird.

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 5:57 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Thanks! That's interesting, because here on the web it appears with a line break. When it appeared correctly in emails, it was double-spaced on the web - which caused me to get rid of what seemed to be the "extra" line break...????