moderated Re: Change "Rejected message" to "Message rejected" in member activity log #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Received from J_Catlady at 9/8/2018 03:46 PM UTC:

p.s. Jim, sorry I called you Tim. I know someone named Tim Higgins and my brain did a swap. :)-- J
I noticed, but it wasn't a problem. ;-)

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Jim H