moderated Re: Change "Rejected message" to "Message rejected" in member activity log #suggestion

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 08:34 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
The fact that it's labelled an "Activity" log is a big part of what makes "Rejected message" so misleading.
By which I mean, "Rejected message" sounds like an action by someone and you're left wondering who.