moderated Re: Option to remove formatting from auto-sigs #suggestion

Michael,
I just checked my subscription page here, and my sig was double-spaced in it, for some reason (I recall that it came out that way after copy/pasting). Getting rid of the double spacing was no problem, though, and it now seems to be coming out correctly here. With my group member it's a different story.