moderated Re: Option to remove formatting from auto-sigs #suggestion

Michael,

Yes, I noticed that a long time ago and was just thinking about that, too! I copied and pasted the quote from somewhere, which may explain it. There seem to be anomalies in formatting scattered around groups.io, usually having to do with having copied and pasted something. I suspect this is one of those issues.

Thanks!

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 7:22 PM Michael Pavan <michaelpavan@...> wrote:
J,

BTW, your signature is double-spaced on both email and the website.