moderated Re: Option to remove formatting from auto-sigs #suggestion

Michael Pavan

J,

BTW, your signature is double-spaced on both email and the website.

On Sep 7, 2018, at 9:54 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

That's basically right. The signature is single-spaced in the member page but double spaced in the archived message. I don't know if I still have the email, so I don't know how it comes out in that, but I will send you all the info I have at support. Thanks!

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu