moderated Re: Option to remove formatting from auto-sigs #suggestion

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 3:45 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Thanks, this is great, but I checked and the person in question was actually posting via the web, and the signature came out double-spaced although it appears single-spaced in their signature. I think the problem with the double spacing was probably not HTML-related but something to do with hidden formatting (I am clueless about those issues and not really sure what I'm talking about). I'm sure stripping HTML from the sig will be an improvement overall, but there's something else afoot if the below is true. I could send you the example to support...

In the email you receive, the sig is double spaced, but when you view their sig in their member page, it appears single spaced? The Normalize HTML Email setting doesn't do anything for line spacing. Please send me a pointer to their member page on support and I'll take a look.

Thanks,
MarkĀ