moderated Re: Option to remove formatting from auto-sigs #suggestion

Mark,

Thanks, this is great, but I checked and the person in question was actually posting via the web, and the signature came out double-spaced although it appears single-spaced in their signature. I think the problem with the double spacing was probably not HTML-related but something to do with hidden formatting (I am clueless about those issues and not really sure what I'm talking about). I'm sure stripping HTML from the sig will be an improvement overall, but there's something else afoot if the below is true. I could send you the example to support...

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 03:18 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
this was already done for people posting from the website, it just wasn't being done when we applied a signature to an incoming email