moderated Re: Option to remove formatting from auto-sigs #suggestion

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:08 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

> This could be done with sub-option under "Normalize HTML emails" that
> says "Include auto-signatures."

Even simpler, I wouldn't bother with the sub-option. I can't imagine a use case for not also normalizing the signature.

Just pushed the change where if Normalize HTML Emails is set, we do that for the signatures as well (this was already done for people posting from the website, it just wasn't being done when we applied a signature to an incoming email).

(Been quiet this week because it's been infrastructure week here at Groups.io, and I've been heads down on some backend stuff that needed doing).

Thanks,
MarkĀ