moderated Re: Change "Rejected message" to "Message rejected" in member activity log #suggestion

Actually I'll walk that back. I do like your "system rejected message," because it distinguishes between that circumstance and a moderator rejecting a message.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 1:39 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 01:24 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:
In the original "Rejected message" the word "rejected" could be an adjective or a verb, but in the proposed "Message rejected" it's a verb (past tense).
In "Rejected message," "rejected" could be either and adjective or a verb.

But in "Message rejected," rejected can't be a verb and can therefore only be an adjective. If "rejected" were interpreted as a verb in "Message rejected," "Message" would be the subject, and messages don't reject things.

"System rejected message" is an improvement but I don't think it's necessary. "Message rejected" is unambiguous. Furthermore, "Message rejected" would be consistent with the rest of the entries.