moderated Re: Display images in a carousel #suggestion

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 04:08 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
One cannot assume that attachments *are* images.
True, but it would still be nice to have the carousel feature for attachments, no matter what they are. We have members posting lab reports, sometimes large numbers of them in a single post, and you continually have to go back and forth and see them all.