moderated Re: Button to temporarily swap Owner/Mod view to Subscriber view (for testing purposes)

dave w

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Jim Higgins wrote:

I've pretty much given up walking subscribers who won't look at the HELP files for themselves thru how to do things, but if this will really help those who still have the patience then it would be a VERY GOOD THING.

Jim H
I've no idea how that particular comment helps in any way the request made.

FWIW Alan, using another profile for 'Admin-Test' purposes has been the way on 'systems' for years AND is more robust.
It is cleaner, personal (to you) and certainly involves a lot less tricky programming than I expect Mark would ever want to do even if he has the time and wherewithall to do so.
Mail.com allows accounts and up to 10 alias', so while it's a chore for you, you are talking about ensuring your clients well being and usefulness of the group.
Regards, davew