Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 02:21 PM, ro-esp wrote:
and whether that value outweighs the amount of programming
It would be easy to implement. It's not quite so clear how to make the setting interact with Helen's suggestion about just moderating the first message in threads started by the member. I think the two could be nested options, with moderate whole thread beneath moderate first message.

that's what often happens when an idea is "outside the box"...
I don't see it as that far out of the box. But yeah. ;)