Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Received from J_Catlady at 9/3/2018 06:35 PM UTC:

The idea is that either the member or the mod applies the hashtag at some point, thus *eliminating* the need to moderate on a per-message basis and/or add it later. In our group, we deal with one main disease that has subdiagnoses. We know a priori when a member joins which their cat has (or the cat may be diagnosed with it later). We would apply the hashtag to the member immediately upon joining, or when their cat's diagnosis becomes known.

If the required hashtag is known when the member joins the group, why not simply tell that member that the specific hashtag must be applied to every new thread that member starts?

Jim H