moderated Re: Members list without members' email addresses #suggestion

Don McKee

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 03:47 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
If you didn't mind a bit of effort and you are handy around a computer, you can already export the groups's member list.
Yes, but only if one has permission to look at the "Members" list in the first place.

Actually, the "Members" page lets you download a CSV (the JSON export is under "Settings"). I guess that for the option I'm asking for, the download button would need to be disabled except for Owners and appropriately authorized moderators.

-Don