moderated Re: Members list without members' email addresses #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 05:14 PM, Don McKee wrote:

I would like the ability to display the "Members" list (not the "Directory") to all subscribers, but omit or obscure the email addresses to those who wouldn't otherwise be able to see them. This would be helpful when I want everyone in a group to be able to see who is (or maybe more importantly, who isn't) subscribed, but still want to maintain some level of privacy.

 Don,

If you didn't mind a bit of effort and you are handy around a computer, you can already export the groups's member list. It comes as a .json format file. However, that is just a text file and with a little bit of editing and formatting, you could generate a file with whatever info you wanted and include that in a post or upload as a file.

--
Gerald