Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Tony Moody wrote:
What about some sort of filter?  ; like a whitelist /blacklist and/or a trainable baysian filter.
What about just considering my original feature request. :) Why are people suggesting things as far afield as AI and Bayesian filters? This has gone really far afield. ;p