Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Tony Moody

Peace.

What about some sort of filter?  ; like a whitelist /blacklist and/or a trainable baysian filter.
Not sure how to handle the results but maybe the filter could add appropriate hashtags or push the post to moderation if in doubt.

Each group could have their own filter to play with and that could be a handy feature.

OK,
Tony

On 4 Sep 2018 at 10:03, J_Catlady wrote about :
Subject : Re: [beta] setting to moderate ever

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 09:57 AM, Dave Wade wrote:

I see examples of this type of behaviour in groups most every day.

Of course. But that's not a reason to throw in the towel. You may as well recommend doing away with moderated threads completely because people will always find a way around them. Is that what you are advocating? Because that's the logical conclusion to your objection.

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu