Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Dave Wade wrote:
I am not sure it has general and wide spread utility…
I have no idea how many groups veer one way or the other in terms of individuals vs. topics needing moderation. But moderating a topic is ALREADY a feature i in groups.io. By saying that "in most its usually people who need moderating, not topics" you are again essentially arguing that the feature is useless. And it is not.

The only question is whether moderating threads by certain individuals would have value. My group is in existence proof that it would. It can't be known a prior how many other groups would take advantage of or benefit from it, but these arguments against it are really perplexing. It would be a minute change to the UI and trivial to implement, and nobody would have to use it who didn't want to.