From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of J_Catlady
Sent: 04 September 2018 18:04
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] setting to moderate every thread a member starts

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 09:57 AM, Dave Wade wrote:

I see examples of this type of behaviour in groups most every day.

Of course. But that's not a reason to throw in the towel. You may as well recommend doing away with moderated threads completely because people will always find a way around them. Is that what you are advocating? Because that's the logical conclusion to your objection.