Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 09:57 AM, Dave Wade wrote:
I see examples of this type of behaviour in groups most every day.
Of course. But that's not a reason to throw in the towel. You may as well recommend doing away with moderated threads completely because people will always find a way around them. Is that what you are advocating? Because that's the logical conclusion to your objection.