Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 09:41 AM, Dave Wade wrote:
When folks figure out their replies are moderated they will simply create new threads or change the subject in a different thread to get their urgent replies through.
I disagree. That will not happen in our group. How do I know this? Because I ALREADY moderate such threads and it doesn't happen. The only difference is that I now have to do it by hand.

The "having worked in IT for years" argument also holds no sway with me - although, as I posted before re the Freakonomics Radio story, human nature does make people find a way around rules. This is not about IT.