Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

KWKloeber

I understood you the first time. And again, it's not a matter of not playing nice. It has to do with the particular situation of the group member and their cat.

If you would provide situation and the issue why/how you want to moderate (since not a bad player in the group) it would shorten, not confuse the thread and responses. It can be generic, e.g., fruit diseases and farmers instead of felines and owners. ;-)

While the solutions you ask for might work, it’s also very possible there’s another approach to accomplish the root goal in a different manner - if we knew what it was.
I can’t count the times I thought I had the “best” solution, until someone else showed me that I wasn’t thinking outside the box, my head was still inside it!
There’s ........’er......  multiple methods to skin a cat.

Ken

Sent from my phone