Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Walter Underwood

Obviously, it is about managing specific people at specific times. But you won’t explain, so I don’t see how we can help.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@...
http://observer.wunderwood.org/  (my blog)

On Sep 3, 2018, at 2:34 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 02:03 PM, Walter Underwood wrote:
Myself, I’d work with the person.
I will try one more time: This has nothing to do with managing a specific person or persons, except in a few cases. This has more to do with managing threads on specifically sensitive topics, which certain people in the group, because of their specific cats' diseases, will post about. It's about moderating the advice and/or warnings posted to people whose cats are in critical (or otherwise sensitive) situations. Being able to add a hashtag to the member with cats in these situations will solve the problem just as well, and I think will also be useful in other groups, not just groups with sick cats. I've already started another thread about that so I will stop posting in this one.