Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Walter Underwood

Hmm, I think it has to do with trying to solve bad human behavior with technological blocks. Myself, I’d work with the person. Calling them on the phone has worked for me.

I think specific examples, with redactions of course, would be extremely helpful in understanding this problem. So far, I’ve seen solutions without an understandable problem.

I’m not just shooting in the dark here. I have a disabled child with no diagnosis and I managed discussion groups with 5000 opinionated engineers at Hewlett-Packard.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@...
http://observer.wunderwood.org/  (my blog)

On Sep 3, 2018, at 10:28 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I understood you the first time. And again, it's not a matter of not playing nice. It has to do with the particular situation of the group member and their cat.