moderated Button to temporarily swap Owner/Mod view to Subscriber view (for testing purposes)

Alan N

Not sure if this has previously been requested.  I'm a new Group Owner,  and finding it cumbersome to "see" what how the website appears to regular (non Owner or Moderator) Subscribers.  I only have ONE personal email address, and would rather not have to create another one to subscribe (as a "testing profile") for my group.  It would be a lot easier to have the option (under Owner or Moderator Settings) to easily swap back and forth.

Is something like that feasible?