Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 11:10 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
This kind of comment is exactly why I did not want to get into the specific application
I'm sorry. I tend to get exasperated when people don't understand me after I've failed to explain myself. ;)

The idea is that either the member or the mod applies the hashtag at some point, thus *eliminating* the need to moderate on a per-message basis and/or add it later. In our group, we deal with one main disease that has subdiagnoses. We know a priori when a member joins which their cat has (or the cat may be diagnosed with it later). We would apply the hashtag to the member immediately upon joining, or when their cat's diagnosis becomes known.

I've started a separate thread about this, since it's a different feature on its own.