Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Michael Pavan wrote:
It sounds like you need to Moderate everyone
No, I absolutely don't need or want to moderate everyone.

I doubt software could be written that would know and/or diagnose all your members’ cats and their diseases
This kind of comment is exactly why I did not want to get into the specific application. I am not asking for anything like that. Sigh.