Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Mark,

Here is another solution to my problem/request. I have actually thought about requesting this in a different context, so it would solve two separate problems: Would it be possible to specify, for any given member, a hashtag that is automatically affixed to any thread they start? That would allow me to set a certain hashtag to "moderated," so that any threads a person with that hashtag starts is automatically moderated.

It would also solve another problem, where I want all threads started by someone whose cat has a certain subset of the disease we deal with to have the hashtag for that subset of the disease. Often, the people fail to append the hashtag. Having this feature would allow me to do it automatically.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:32 AM J_Olivia Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Specifically, their cat's illness. I think any more details would be a distraction here. As I said, the feature would be helpful for us. 'Nuff said.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:28 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I understood you the first time. And again, it's not a matter of not playing nice. It has to do with the particular situation of the group member and their cat.