Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Specifically, their cat's illness. I think any more details would be a distraction here. As I said, the feature would be helpful for us. 'Nuff said.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:28 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I understood you the first time. And again, it's not a matter of not playing nice. It has to do with the particular situation of the group member and their cat.