moderated Re: #activitylog - Owner changes not recorded

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 09:50 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
I have seen that "via email" in one or two Activity Log entries as well. and would also be interested in knowing details of the process because I cannot see "how" either.
I explained it a couple of messages back, as well as in my first message in this thread. It's "harvested" from the name in the email address if the display name has not already been set.