moderated Re: #activitylog - Owner changes not recorded

Tom Vail

Here is what I think is happening.  If a member changes their display name from their own subscription tab, it gets logged.  The same with an owner/moderator, if done through their own subscription tab.  But if an owner/moderator makes the same change under the functions of the Admin tab, they are not logged.  So it appears to me to be the logging is not recorded when done as a function of the owner/moderator privileges, but is done when changes are done through the individual's subscription tab.

J, you mentioned a DN change being logged when the changes are done via email, but I can find no email command available to change the display name?  Can you point me to it?

Peace,
Tom