moderated Re: #activitylog - Owner changes not recorded

Ok, I figured out what's happening. It turns out that if a member changes his or her own display name, then it is not logged if that member happens to be a moderator. So this seems to be a major gap that needs filling. It's not only that a moderator changing a member's display name is not logged: it's that a moderator changing their OWN display name is not logged.

Non-moderator members changing their own display name is logged, as you stated.