moderated Re: #activitylog - Owner changes not recorded

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 08:48 AM, Tom Vail wrote:
the following was in the activity log:  "[email address] changed display name from xxx to yyy via web"
That's odd, because I just tested it again and the log showed nothing in either case.
Also, formerly when a mod changed the display name, I would see it logged as the member themselves having changed it.
I can go through and find all my emails to support about this.

You can take "bitching and moaning" as a synonym for "complaining." I am always logical. :) Or try to be. :)