moderated Re: #activitylog - Owner changes not recorded

Tom Vail

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 10:37 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I have been bitching and moaning to Mark for months, if not years, about the strange logging, or lack thereof, of display name changes by moderators.
Maybe it would help if you stopped "bitching and moaning" and just had a logical conversation?

I think display name changes are logged now only when done via email
This is not correct, at least on our site.  I just tested it and the following was in the activity log:  "[email address] changed display name from xxx to yyy via web"  I have not tried it via email, but I assume the same message is logged with "via email" in place of "via web."

Peace,
Tom