Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

It is sometimes a function of a ‘bad’ group member, but more often it is a function of the particular situation the member’s cat is in. You can assume that this would be a helpful feature for our group.

On Sep 2, 2018, at 11:31 PM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

Is a member who, forever reason, doesn’t play nice, worth keeping s/he in the playground. Just pull the plug and be fine with it.

Ken

Sent from my phone