Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

ro-esp

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 01:34 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:

Exactly why I *don't* like this idea. To avoid moderation, subscribers will
simply start hijacking threads instead of starting a new one.
Is life that bad where you live?

In my experience, people don't hijack threads "to avoid moderation". It's more like they are too lazy or too full of themselves to create a new thread and invent a subjectline. It gets worse when moderators don't (know how to) do their job - by which I mean put the user on moderated and reject messages that have a wrong subjectline.

groetjes, Ronaldo