Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Going back to the beginning of this thread, I recall that I originally said I'd envisioned the "moderate all threads started by the member" setting as a sub-setting under "override - moderated."

With the new ideas being floated, specifically Helen's idea of a setting to moderate only the initial message in all threads started by the member, my request could be implement as a subsetting under that one, rather than as a subsetting under "override - moderated." (Clearly, a moderated member would already have all first messages of any topic they start moderated, because all of their messages are moderated.)

I thought it would be good to clarify that.