Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

I haven’t experienced that happening in the three+ years of running my group. Strangely, my group members tend to start *too many* new threads. But if your group members do that, then don’t use the festure. Simple.

On Sep 2, 2018, at 4:34 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 09:13 AM, ro-esp wrote:
This thing starts to make sense now. Yes, it can be a nuisance when people use the reply-button for things that are not replies.

However, a "new threads moderated" feature won't solve that...
Exactly why I *don't* like this idea. To avoid moderation, subscribers will simply start hijacking threads instead of starting a new one.

To me, this is a far worse scenario than the original problem.

Bruce