Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Now looking to some other prior replies I missed before, I think the language "by the member" suggested by people above is inconsistent with the current language of the posting privilege options, which is why I left it out. I think it's clear from the context (i.e., we're in the member page) that the setting refers to topics started BY THE MEMBER.