moderated Re: "suspend membership" action #suggestion

Just realizing you said "removed manually." My thought was that actual removal would not happen automatically. That would be by hand. But reinstatement could possibly be automatic, depending on the duration specified. Or maybe the reverse? (removal would be automatic after a specified time period, but reinstatement would always be manual). I don't know. They both have pros and cons and either way seems fine, or neither (both by hand).

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 12:34 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
There have been at least a few people mention that this would be handy for various reasons, usually related to a paid membership in a club/group.  One question that comes to mind is how long this status would remain?  Or would the suspended member need to be removed manually?