moderated Re: "suspend membership" action #suggestion

Good question. My original idea was they would have to be reinstated manually. But being able to specify a duration of the suspension might be convenient ("two days", "one week", "a month", "forever"?) "Forever" would just mean they would have to be reinstated manually.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 12:34 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
There have been at least a few people mention that this would be handy for various reasons, usually related to a paid membership in a club/group.  One question that comes to mind is how long this status would remain?  Or would the suspended member need to be removed manually?