moderated "suspend membership" action #suggestion

One step beyond putting a member on moderation would be to temporarily "suspend" their membership. Suspension would entail the person not having access to the group, as if they were not a member at all, until the membership is restored. This would be very useful in some cases in our group. Since we are a premium group, we have the ability to effect this by removing the member and then direct-adding them back in. But suspension would be more desirable, because they could be restored with one click and would not be treated like a new member again, with the welcome and direct-add messages.