Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Helen wrote:
How about Moderate First Post In Any Threads Started By This Member?
(My Bold!)

Now that does make sense IMHO. I could not - and cannot - get my head around the idea that in a group of (say) 26 people A to Y could start and reply to topics without moderation, with Z being able to reply without moderation to topics initiated by A to Y, while any topic started by Z was not only moderated but forced A to Y to be moderated in their replies.

I simply cannot see what forcing A to Y to be moderated in the above case achieves or why it it is seen to be necessary.

Chris